Distributors & Manufacturers Information
In order to help you find your way to our membership please consider the questions below. This will be important when trying to get peoples time to speak with you.
- Where is your company located?
- How do you sell your product – direct or through a Canadian Distributor.
- If through distribution, who do you deal with?
- What identifies your product as unique?
- Who is your competition in the marketplace.
- Can you provide a web address for your company that details your product offering?
- Please forward full contact information to
The Next Step: Becoming a CRC Partner
A partnership with CRC provides a win-win situation for both the manufacturer/distributor partner as well as CRC members. Since it is our hope that all our members will form strong relationships with our partners, our criteria to take on partners is as follows;
- You should have a sales history with at least 55% of our schools for at least a year to qualify for consideration to be a Partner. This is looked at every year by our CRC board. It is your responsibility to contact the membership & facilitate the relationships. CRC as an organization does not buy centrally for our members.
- It is in your best interest to attend our June tradeshow each year. This personal meeting with each member goes a long way when people are deciding who to deal with for BTS & for their future needs.
- What is it that you have that is different from your competition? Many of our partners have been with us for a very long time. Our members have loyalty to our longtime partners, so adding new partners is a very selective procedure.
- Once it is established that a company is viable for partnership, a sales criteria is established between CRC & the new partner.
For help in finding a Canadian Distribution partner, please contact Caroline Croft - Executive Director @